Alienware X51 Graphic Card Upgrade

Alienware X51 Graphic Card Upgrade. The 330w is usually enough to power most newer cards. A asus 1660 super will barely fit in a x51.

So I'm looking to upgrade my Alienware X51's Graphics Card
So I'm looking to upgrade my Alienware X51's Graphics Card from www.reddit.com

That card is way over kill for a x51. Jun 8, 2015 @ 2:58am. But the native nvidia geforce 760ti is a bit lacking in performance nowadays.

The Blue Light Illuminates Throughout The Desktop And Alienware Logo.


You can get some cards to squeeze in by removing the front intake fan. I have 2 questions, do the graphic cards fit. It's an i5 with 16 gigs ram and a 1tb ssd, but the gpu is just weak.

I Updated My X51 R1 Bios From A01 To A14.


It gets its power straight from the mother board. Just get a reference design card because factory overclocked cards exceed what the x51's psu can handle. The gtx 1060 works if you update your x51 r1 bios.

So, I Bought The Alienware X51 Rather Blindly And It Turns Out My Gpu, Gtx 745, Is Really Awful.


The 1070 uses too much electricity and will cause the power supply to hard reset which restarts the computer. I know due to the size of the case and the power supply limitations this is a fairly limited route to go into. The alienware x51 r2 is a gaming desktop that is an upgrade to the earlier x51.

Alienware X51 R2 Graphics Card Upgrade To Gtx 1650.


All have been confirmed to work in the x51, and will be a major upgrade to your current gpu. The desktop comes equipped with a nvidia gtx 745 gpu which is a graphics card that was. Also and you don't need no 2060.

Some Cards Are Just Too Long To Fit Though So Make Sure You Get A Card That Will Fit.


The graphics card for alienware is typically of the highest performance. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. I can play games, but not great, and i really want to upgrade.

Post a Comment for "Alienware X51 Graphic Card Upgrade"